Join us in bringing meaning and clarity from complexity
Let's get started!
The Connection Between Business, Engineering, and Design Teams
Boost Labs is looking for an experienced Project Manager with demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products. This role involves managing the movement of the product from conception to launch with our customers. As a PM, you will be responsible for documenting product requirements, supporting engineering and design teams by understanding engineering feasibility and constraints on a broad level, and serving as the connection between business and eng/design teams.
We are data analysts, innovative coders, and clever designers: we love creating ways to view data and building beautiful visual and technical solutions. The ideal candidate is driven by innovation, values strategic collaboration (both internally and with our customers), and wants to build cool shit.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the Project life cycle and work with a dynamic team to bring understanding and visualization to intangible data-driven concepts.
- Follow Agile best practices to execute, manage, and collaborate on client projects.
- Analyze business use cases to develop and execute calculated product roadmaps; identify risks, and potential roadblocks.
- Act as the main point of contact to deliver project status to all stakeholders, and take full ownership of deadlines and deliverables.
- Creation, analysis, and proposal of new product ideas and opportunities.
- Analysis of use cases to determine drivers for product design are valid and accurate.
- Research specific client needs and desired product capabilities with a laser focus on customer satisfaction to maximize the end-to-end experience across all aspects of solution development.
- Tracking, analyzing, and management of financial KPI’s and related product/project budgeting.
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in technology or a related field.
- 5+ years of a successful track record as a Project Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or similar role.
- Technical and design aptitude to work effectively with a cross-functional team to produce innovative solutions.
- Top-notch leadership and communication skills to comfortably and strategically interact with clients and internal team members.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills; able to make data-driven decisions and provide recommendations to drive action.
- Demonstrated agility in order to pick up new tasks quickly and generate results in a demanding and high-performing environment.
- Meticulous organization skills and attention to detail.
Why do it here?
As an organization, we consider all-level collaboration a key aspect of our success. Our existence relies on effective communication and accountability, no matter the title. We work hard but we like to get loose with Bagel Fridays, ping pong battles, and taking a break for a happy hour with a stocked beverage fridge to keep you going. Want to call the next game?
Not seeing the role you're meant for?
We're always looking for fresh talent!
If you’ve got what it takes, let us know how joining the Boost team will elevate you and our stories!