Join us in bringing meaning and clarity from complexity
Let's get started!
An Administrative Assistant with an appreciation for the finer details
Boost Labs is seeking an Administrative Assistant or Administrative Intern to help support our growing team. Successful applicants for this position have an appreciation for details, admire a well-organized calendar, can work independently, and look forward to opportunities to support team members. We’re looking for someone who values strong collaboration, has a firm commitment to accountability, and wants to be a part of a team that builds cool shit.
In this position, you will…
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical support tasks
- Assist with timely processing of accounts payable and resolve invoice and payment discrepancies
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, office-related events, and travel arrangements
- Manage the office phone lines and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Assist with manage requests and ordering supplies
- Support our Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in social media management
- Pivot easily and prioritize other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- A keen eye for details and wizard-level organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and writing ability
- Working experience with Google Suite and Zoom
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple requests
What we offer:
- $11.60 – $15 / hour
- Greenfield opportunity. We won’t limit your opportunity for success.
- An evolved work culture and a team willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done; no try – only do attitudes.
- Associates Degree or Degree in Progress in a business-related field
- Working knowledge of Slack and WordPress
- A love of design, data, and the drive to get things done
Why you should join us:
As an organization, we consider all-level collaboration a key aspect of our success. Our existence relies on effective communication and accountability, no matter the title. We work hard but we like to get loose with Bagel Fridays, ping pong battles, and taking a break for a happy hour with a stocked beverage fridge to keep you going. Want to call the next game?
***While our office is currently closed and all employees are working from home, applicants should be local and expect to work in a professional environment when we can safely return to the office.
Not seeing the role you're meant for?
We're always looking for fresh talent!
If you’ve got what it takes, let us know how joining the Boost team will elevate you and our stories!