Join us in bringing meaning and clarity from complexity
Associate Business Analyst
/ Project Manager
Let's get started!
An Associate Business Analyst / Project Manager who wants to learn about all things digital and be part of a fast growing company
Boost Labs is looking for an Associate Business Analyst / Project Manager who wants to learn about all things digital and be part of a fast growing company.
You will work very closely with the lead Project Manager to help our cross-functional team manage product development, in partnership with our customers, to enhance and grow their digital data products. You will coordinate discovery sessions, document user stories, and support our UX/design and engineering teams.
We are entrepreneurial business thinkers, thoughtful data analysts, innovative coders, and clever designers: we love creating intuitive ways to view and manipulate data while building beautiful visual and technical solutions. The ideal candidate is a team player driven by innovation, values collaboration both internally and with our customers, and wants to build cool shit.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience analyzing business use cases
- Drive for creation, tracking, analysis, budgeting, and proposing new product ideas and opportunities
- Professional social aptitude and energy to liaise with clients to deliver project status to all stakeholders; assisting in ownership of deadlines and deliverables
- Skills to research client needs to maximize user experience and client satisfaction
- Quantitative and qualitative skills; ability to make data-driven decisions and provide recommendations to drive action
- Technical and design aptitude to work effectively with a cross-functional team to produce innovative solutions
- Demonstrated agility in order to pick up new tasks quickly and generate results in a demanding and high-performing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or related field
- 1+ years of experience supporting a project team
What we offer:
- Greenfield opportunity. We won’t limit your opportunity for success.
- An evolved work culture and a team willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done; no try – only do attitudes.
- Experience developing product roadmaps, identifying risks and roadblocks
- A love of tech, video games, and Nerf guns
Why you should join us:
As an organization, we consider all-level collaboration a key aspect of our success. Our existence relies on effective communication and accountability, no matter the title. We work hard but we like to get loose with Bagel Fridays, ping pong battles, and taking a break for a happy hour with a stocked beverage fridge to keep you going. Want to call the next game?
Not seeing the role you're meant for?
We're always looking for fresh talent!
If you’ve got what it takes, let us know how joining the Boost team will elevate you and our stories!