Join us in bringing meaning and clarity from complexity
Marketing & Administrative Coordinator
Let's get started!
Someone who takes responsibility for their work, anticipates needs, and is resourceful and enthusiastic about new challenges
Boost Labs is looking for a Marketing and Administrative Coordinator to support a data-driven and creative team. This entry-level role is suited for someone with high attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a track record of staying cool under pressure. We’re looking for someone who takes responsibility for their work, anticipates needs, and is resourceful and enthusiastic about new challenges.
We are data analysts, innovative coders, and clever designers: we love creating ways to view data and building beautiful visual and technical solutions. The ideal candidate is driven by innovation, values strategic collaboration (both internally and with our customers), and wants to build cool shit.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in managing social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.) and the company blog; including writing posts, curating posts from internal and external authors, formatting and publishing posts, monitoring metrics to optimize growth and engagement
- Work with sales and marketing to develop short and long-form content for generating leads and awareness, including blog posts, infographics, social posts, videos, interactive content, and more.
- Write, edit and proof other content as needed to ensure consistency in quality, style, and brand voice across the business.
- Collaborate with internal teams to see where we can share and translate content.
- Take initiative, anticipate needs, and embrace opportunities that pop up
- Support in daily administrative tasks including filing, managing reception, and operational support
- Manage internal and external requests, effectively communicating to parties as appropriate
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on the needs of the office
What you will need:
- Degree in progress, preferably in journalism, communication, or marketing
- Great communication, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to absorb new and complex technology and business topics and communicate them in a simple and approachable way
- A continuous learner mindset
- Willingness to collaborate and communicate across multiple teams
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills; able to make decisions and provide recommendations to drive action
- Demonstrated agility in order to pick up new tasks quickly
- Meticulous organization skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO
- Understanding of basic graphic design principles
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
Why you should join us:
As an organization, we consider all-level collaboration a key aspect of our success. Our existence relies on effective communication and accountability, no matter the title. We work hard but we like to get loose with Bagel Fridays, ping pong battles, and taking a break for a happy hour with a stocked beverage fridge to keep you going. Want to call the next game?
Not seeing the role you're meant for?
We're always looking for fresh talent!
If you’ve got what it takes, let us know how joining the Boost team will elevate you and our stories!